How To Enroll
Enrollment at WEPC Community Preschool opens February 1 for the following school year, and children are accepted on a rolling basis. Please submit your enrollment packet and fee as early as possible to ensure a spot for your child. You may download an enrollment packet below or pick up a copy in the WEPC office. After your packet and fee are received, the Director will contact you regarding your child's enrollment.
- February 1: Enrollment Opens
- February 13: Re-Enrollment Packet Due for Returning Students and Siblings
- August 15: Proof of Identity (for new students) & 2022 School Entrance Health Form (for all students) due
- 2023-24 Enrollment Packet
- Proof of Identity for new students (due August 15)
- School Entrance Health Form (due August 15)
- This is required for each child entering school in Virginia and must be updated each year.
- Allergy Packet (due August 15)
- Required for food allergies (and other allergy that could be triggered and require treatment at preschool)
- New Family: $125 (+ $25 per additional child)
- Returning Family: $25 per child
- Your enrollment packet is not complete until the enrollment fee has been paid in full.
While we strive to keep our tuition rates low, affording preschool is still a struggle for many families. Almost 25% of our current families would not be able to attend our preschool without a scholarship.
The WEPC Community Preschool scholarship program is funded by scholarship fundraisers and by generous donations from WEPC members and preschool families. Donate to the scholarship fund.
APPLY: If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please submit the following along with your enrollment packet and fee:
- Scholarship Application
- 1040 Tax Form (from most recent year)
- Four (4) paystubs, if income is currently different than what appears on your most recent 1040 Tax Form.