Our Learning About God Bible curriculum starts with foundational truths about God. It teaches the children about aspects of God such as: God made, God loves, God speaks, God knows, God is kind, and God is good. Children are also introduced to prayer, to the Bible as God's book, and Jesus as God's Son. This curriculum is used during our weekly chapel (held at 9:30 AM each Wednesday) and daily in each preschool classroom. Our desire is that the children would know they are dearly loved by God.
- NOT AVAILABLE for the 2022-23 School Year
- Mondays & Wednesdays
- $10 per day
- Fall Fire Truck Visit (all classes)
- Fall Field Trip: Pumpkin Patch (Three- & Four-Year-Old classes)
- Spring Field Trip: Maymont (Three- & Four-Year-Old classes)
- Spring Bike Day (all classes)